International Tire Exhibition & Conference 2022
Let’s solve your toughest marking and coding challenges.
Join us at the International Tire Exhibition & Conference to get ideas for optimizing the marking and coding on your production line.
- Improve your bottom line by lowering your cost-per-mark
- Improve mark quality and durability
- Impress your corporate office by boosting efficiency through automation
- Reduce downtime at the marking and coding stage
- Exclusive micro-valve technology improves reliability & lowers ink consumption
- Enhance traceability by getting the best contrasting marks for a variety of packaging
- And more…
We’ve got you covered from product to pallet. Ask about our custom and FDA approved inks.
Contact us to touch base during the show or stop by our booth. We’re always happy to chat!
Where & When:
John S Knight Center
Matthews Marking Systems Booth # 314
Akron, OH, USA
September 13th – September 15th
Why you should visit our booth:
We’re experts when it comes to marking and coding solutions for tire and tread, we can help increase your output while improving the quality of your mark. No matter what you want to print, no matter the requirements, our experts know how to make it happen. Contact us below, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve a specific meeting time during the show.
How we can help:
Matthews’ rubber marking system features the most reliable drop-on-demand technologies in the industry, our 8000+ series print head. The exclusive macro-valve technology provides for tremendous reliability, easy maintenance, and dramatically lower ink consumption, while maintaining impressive print quality and speed.
Can’t make it to the show?
Check out our marking and coding solutions for the tire industry online.